Leading Malaysia- based system engineering consultants for railway
ASAP Mobility provides system engineering services for railway, including design, checking and assessments, technical management and specialised technical training.
ASAP Mobility Sdn. Bhd. (incorporated in November 2013) is a Systems Engineering Consultancy company based in Malaysia with focus on the railway sector and other public transport systems. It provides solutions to make railway transport safer, swifter and more efficient through innovative cost-effective solutions, competent people and through adoption of the latest technologies.
Our Vision and Mission statement is a great motivator for our team to advance boldly towards a common goal. Our “VISION is to be the centre of excellence for transportation engineering consultancy services to effectively serve our clients and to help build a better world”. Our “MISSION is to effectively implement project tasks and stay updated with the latest standards and technologies in transportation solutions to achieve our client’s expectations and needs”.
ASAP Mobility’s expertise is in delivering solutions in critical railway engineering and infrastructure domain. Our highly skilled professionals, experienced team, state of the art software, technology and analytical tools helps in meeting and even exceeding our clients’ expectations.
ASAP Mobility has been involved in research & development in the field of systems engineering through its subsidiary company ASAP Mobility Digital.
ASAP Mobility has also been actively involved in providing consultancy services for developing human capital for the rail industry in Malaysia.
ASAP Mobility has already undertaken various railway mainline and urban transit projects in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, India, Egypt, Hungary and Switzerland. It continues to actively identify and pursue projects in other countries.
Our Systems Engineering expertise in the railway sector covers all aspects, including:
Rolling Stock System
Depot Equipment & Maintenance Vehicle Systems
Signalling & Train Control System
ICSS & SCADA
Power Supply & Distribution System, Overhead Catenary System & Conductor Rail System
Track & Permanent Way System
Automatic Fare Collection System
Platform Screen Doors & Intrusion Prevention System
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) & Building Management System (BMS)
Environment Control System (ECS) for Tunnels
Design Consultancy Services include:
- Feasibility Study & Conceptual Design (FS & CD)
- Detail Design Consultancy (DDC)
- System Assurance Consultancy (SAC)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility & Interference (EMC & EMI)
- Operations & Maintenance Consultancy (O & M)
Independent Consultancy services include:
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Independent Consulting Engineer (ICE)
- Independent Validation & Testing Engineer (IV & TE)
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA)
- Technical Audits and Assessments
- Accident Investigation
Technical Management Consultancy services include:
- Interface Management Consultancy (IM)
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
- System Integration Consultancy (SI)
- Construction Management Consultancy (CM)
Technical Training courses certificated by IRSE (UK) include:
- Advance Training Program on Railway RAMS
- Fundamentals of Railway Signalling and Train Control System
- Fundamentals of Railway Communication System
- Comprehensive Course on Railway Communication System
- Comprehensive Course on Railway Signalling and Train Control System
- Executive Training Program on Railway RAMS
ASAP Mobility is committed to be a leader in Railway Engineering and Consultancy. Our Quality Policy is clearly embedded in our corporate culture to ensure the strictest adherence to the following principles:
Providing consistent quality services that meet customer requirements
Providing timely and defect-free solutions
Promoting professional development of our employees and the company culture in complying with the applicable standards
Building sustainability as a long-term value in helping the company to stay relevant in the industry
Fully embracing transparency and integrity in our communities
Ensuring effectiveness of the company’s quality management system in accordance with ISO9001:2015